my canvas/my cloth

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Show at Chestnut Hill, MA

















December 3 & 4, 2010 - Church of the Redeemer, Chestnut Hill, MA - Miatela Studio was there with silk scarves. This holiday show included some wonderful work by artists, designers, craftspeople in a wide variety of  areas. It was great to meet so many people doing creative work and to meet the community that came to shop.  I grew up in Worcester, MA and went to college in Boston, before going to graduate school in Florence, Italy. And I lived in Boston for the first 4 years of my marriage (where my daughter was born) so it was really interesting driving down Rte. 9 again and seeing all the changes. I do go to Chestnut Hill from time to time, but certainly not as frequently as when I lived in Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment